Thursday, January 10, 2008

deaf's sex life

Two deaf people get married. During the first week of
marriage, they find that they are unable to communicate
in the bedroom when they turn off the lights (because they
can't see each other using sign language).


After several nights of fumbling around and misunderstandings,
the wife proposes a solution. "Honey, " she
signs, "Why don't we agree on some simple signals?
For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach
over and squeeze my left breast one time. If you don't
want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my right breast
one time."


The husband thinks this is a great idea and signs back to
his wife, "Great idea! Now if you want to have sex with
ME, reach over and pull on my penis one time." "And
if you don't want to have sex, reach over and pull on
my penis...fifty times"

No comments: